Respitrol Tablets - Respiratory Symptom Relief
For Safe, Temporary Relief of:
Chest Tightness • Shortness of Breath • Wheezing • Coughing
- Daily Relief: Take control and improve your respiratory performance today! A daily dose of Respitrol helps maintain optimal breath capacity, lung and chest comfort, and oxygenation to support your athletic best.
- Naturally Powerful: With a blend of 9 renowned and clinically-used homeopathic ingredients, Respitrol is the naturally powerful way to fight back against symptoms of respiratory stress and insufficiency.
- Naturally Safe: No steroids, stimulants, no sedatives, no caffeine, no guarana, no SSRIs, and no prescription needed! The natural blend of homeopathically-prepared herbal + mineral ingredients in Respitrol are specially designed for potent relief that's safe for use alongside other OTC or prescription medications.
- Fast-Melt Tablets: Respitrol's fast-melt tablets are naturally sweet for dosing that's quick and easy with no unnatural or unpleasant flavors.
- Safe for Adults and Children
- Love It or Your Money Back! Try Respitrol risk-free for up to 60 days. If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your order. Start your 60 day trial today!*
NATURE’S MOST POWERFUL RESPIRATORY BOOSTERS!
No risky synthetics in here! Respitrol uses natural homeopathically-prepared ingredients to deliver powerful symptom relief that’s gentle on the body. Functioning similarly to a vaccine, Respitrol’s ingredients were selected for their natural ability to mimic respiratory distress symptoms. These ingredients are then diluted and potentized in accordance with homeopathic tradition – rendering them harmless while activating their energetic function in the body! With a blend of 9 active homeopathic ingredients, Respitrol helps build the body’s natural resistance to respiratory distress and wide-spectrum of related symptoms:
|Difficult Respiration||Antimonium tartaricum, Chlorinum||✔|
|Shortness of Breath||Lobelia inflata, Ammonium carbonicum||✔|
|Chest Tightness||Chlorinum, Sulphuricum acidum||✔|
|Chest Pain||Lobelia inflata, Bromium||✔|
|Excess Mucus||Stannum metallicum, Bromium||✔|
|Wheezing||Carbo vegetabilis, Ammonium carbonicum||✔|
|Coughing||Kali carbonicum, Sulphuricum acidum||✔|
|Sore Throat||Bromium, Kali carbonicum||✔|
|Hoarseness||Stannum metallicum, Bromium||✔|
|Burning Sensation||Lobelia inflata, Stannum metallicum||✔|
|Rapid Pulse||Antimonium tartaricum, Chlorinum||✔|
|Dizziness||Carbo vegetabilis, Stannum metallicum||✔|
|Fatigue||Ammonium carbonicum, Carbo vegetabilis||✔|
*Indications for temporary symptom relief are based solely on Homeopathic Materia Medica (HPUS) for self-limiting conditions. As an OTC homeopathic medicine, this product has not been clinically researched and is not intended to replace any medications prescribed by your physician. As with any changes you are considering making for your healthcare (including changes to diet, exercise routine, dietary supplements, or OTC medications) it is recommended you consult your physician before beginning treatment with Respitrol.
Indications for Use: For temporary relief of respiratory stress symptoms including shortness of breath, chest tightness, coughing, burning sensation, rapid pulse, and dizziness.
Caution: Respitrol is for temporary relief of self-limiting conditions only. It is not intended to replace emergency inhalers or any other prescribed medications. Always consult your doctor before taking new medications or stopping prescribed medications.
Ammonium carbonicum HPUS, Antimonium tartaricum HPUS, Bromium HPUS, Carbo vegetabilis HPUS, Chlorinum HPUS, Kali carbonicum HPUS, Lobelia inflata HPUS, Stannum metallicum HPUS, Sulphuricum acidum HPUS
Inactive Ingredients: Advantol 300 (Copovidone, Crospovidone, Silicon Dioxide, Sorbitol), Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Respitrol's unique multi-potency formula contains three dilutions (10X, 30X, and 200C) of each active homeopathic ingredient, in equal amounts, in one bottle. These active ingredients are stabilized in our fast-melt to help maximize absorption. Unlike most homeopathic medicines, Respitrol does not contain irritating alcohol and has no gluten added.