Synaptol Tablets - Natural Hyperactivity & Inattention Relief
For Safe, Temporary Relief of:
Poor Focus • Hyperactivity • Forgetfulness • Impulsivity • Mental Fatigue • Restlessness
- Daily Relief: Start optimizing your productivity and performance today! A daily dose of Synaptol helps maintain optimal focus, memory, self-control, and balanced energy.
- Naturally Powerful: With a blend of 13 renowned and clinically-used homeopathic ingredients, Synaptol is the naturally powerful way to fight back against distraction, and inner restlessness of mind and body.
- Naturally Safe: No stimulants, no sedatives, no caffeine, no guarana, no prescription needed! The natural blend of homeopathically-prepared herbal + mineral ingredients in Synaptol are specially designed for potent relief that works gently with your body.
- Formulated for Adults & Children
- Naturally Sweet, Easy Dose, Fast-Melt Tablet Formulation
- Love It or Your Money Back! Try Synaptol risk-free for up to 60 days. If you're not 100% satisfied, we'll refund your order!*
**Synaptol Tablets is not a "Lactose-free" product.
Take a simple, proactive step for your focus today. Synaptol helps you be your best you - focused and calm - every day!
Natural homeopathic Synaptol works with, not against, your body to relieve occasional inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsivity. Synaptol is safe for both adults and children, whether you have one or many symptoms, whether used alone or alongside other medications. Synaptol's multi-targeted homeopathic blend offers mental, emotional, and physical focus symptom relief that adapts to fit your unique needs:
|Difficulty Concentrating||Viola odorata||✔|
|Difficulty Listening||Cochlearia armoracia||✔|
|Impulsiveness||Scleranthus annuus, flos||✔|
|Organizational Problems||Avena sativa||✔|
|Trouble Following Directions||Aesculus hippocastanum, flos||✔|
|Difficulty Reading||Apis mellifica||✔|
*Indications for temporary symptom relief are based solely on Homeopathic Materia Medica (HPUS) for self-limiting conditions. As an OTC homeopathic medicine, this product has not been clinically researched and is not intended to replace any medications prescribed by your physician. As with any changes you are considering making for your healthcare (including changes to diet, exercise routine, dietary supplements, or OTC medications) it is recommended you consult your physician before beginning treatment with Synaptol.
Indications for Use: For temporary relief of symptoms including inattentive behavior, hyperactivity, and difficulty concentrating, reading & writing.
Caution: As an OTC medicine, Synaptol is not intended to replace any medications prescribed by your physician.
Synaptol is made without alcohol and has no gluten added.
Aconitum ferox HPUS, Adrenalinum HPUS, Aesculus hippocastanum, flos HPUS, Apis mellifica HPUS, Argentum nitricum HPUS, Avena sativa HPUS, Baptisia tinctoria HPUS, Cochlearia armoracia HPUS, Phosphorus HPUS, Scleranthus annuus, flos HPUS, Scutellaria lateriflora HPUS, Sumbul HPUS, Viola odorata HPUS
Inactive Ingredients: Advantol 300 (Copovidone, Crospovidone, Silicon Dioxide, Sorbitol), Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Each of the above ingredients contains equal volumes of 10X, 30X and 100X potencies.