Omega 3/6/9 - Complete Omega Fatty Acid Supplement for Cats and Dogs
Wide Spectrum Support: Vitamin E+ Borage Seed Oil + Fish Oil + Flaxseed Oil + Linolenic Acid + ALA + DHA + GLA
- Safe - even for young pets, sensitive pets, and for added support alongside prescription medications
- Natural non-GMO dietary supplement provides a balanced ratio of Omega 3, 6, and 9
- Fuss-Free single-dose softgel capsules mean no oily mess and no need to measure
- Support for optimally healthy skin, coat, brain, heart, joints, and immune system in pets
- Recommended for All Pets but especially great for growing pets, show pets, older pets, and for those with health issues
- You'll Love It or Your Money Back! We're so sure you'll love Omega 3/6/9, we guarantee it! *
Omega Fatty Acids are Essential to Good Health. Is YOUR Pet Getting Enough?
If your pet's diet is like the majority, the answer is "probably not!"
Sadly, while convenient and inexpensive (especially compared with our own diet costs!), most commercial pet foods contain too little of these vital nutrients. It's cause for concern, because though true fatty acid deficiency is rare, even lower than ideal levels can be problematic.
Give Your Pet the Advantage They Deserve!
Alongside a quality diet, regular exercise, and any treatments your cat or dog may require, Omega 3/6/9 helps to support the optimal health and function of their brain, skin, coat, eyes, heart, joints, and immune system.
With a blend of flax, fish, and borage seed oil plus vitamin E and linoleic acid (from linseed), Omega 3/6/9 provides a full, balanced spectrum of the essential fatty acids and their beneficial components - DHA, EPA, GLA, OA, LA, and ALA.
With easy-snip softgel capsules, ensuring your favorite furry buddy receives the dosage they need is simple. There's no need to have them swallow a pill or to find and clean a measuring spoon or dosing cup. Just pierce the end of the capsule and squeeze the contents in with their food. Give it a quick mix and serve! Your pets will think they got extra gravy, while you can feel better knowing you're doing the very best for their health.
How to use Omega 3/6/9
Directions: Put the Omega 3/6/9 in your flat, open hand and hold out for your pet to take. (fig. 1) If your pet will not take the softgel this way, you can also add it to their food. (fig. 2) If your pet still refuses to take it, you can snip open the end of the Omega 3/6/9 softgel (fig. 3) and add the contents of the capsule to your pet's food. (fig. 4)
After opening: Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, along with the prolonged exposure to high temperatures.
Buy More. Save More.
Limited Time 20% Off Two Or More
Discount Automatically Calculated at Checkout.
*FREE 2-Day Delivery is available in most areas.